Accent: Typical northwest accent with the very-nasal As. Prediliction to pick up the accents of others. Enjoy mocking the long, flat vowels of the Hull accent.
Breakfast or no breakfast: Don't usually take the time, but I frickin' LOVE brunch.
Chore I don’t care for: Scrubbing the sink. (tom would say, "all of them.")
Dog or Cat: omg KITTENS.
Essential Electronics: My awesome apple laptop, my ipod, my mobile, my new kitchen scale.
Favorite Cologne: For me? Michael by Michael Kors.
Gold or Silver: Silver, white gold (although it apparently needs frequent replating), or platinum.
Handbag I carry most often: Right now, my Fossil bag. I still have the Burberry bag that Kate gave me. And I still covet Kate Spade.
Insomnia: Comes and goes. Bastard.
Job Title: Let's say, "Disseminator of Information."
Kids: Not yet, although we've got the names. I want KITTENS.
Living Arrangements: One bedroom plus den. About 670 square feet, I think.
Most Admirable Trait: Er ..... I'm cute? I think that's the only thing that gets me out of trouble sometimes. Or into trouble, sometimes.
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I was pretty selfish. And I liked to sneak things.
Overnight hospital stays: One crappy crappy kidney infection = one week in the hospital over winter break of my sophomore year of college. Also, the crappiest feverish 12-hour cross-country travel event EVER.
Phobias: I think that I'm scared of most things, until I just have to deal with them. On the wussy and entertaining side of things, I don't really like the dark, and I don't like to flush the toilet in the dark - creeps me out.
Quote: "We cross our bridges when we come to them, and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered." - Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead
Reason to smile: (and to also freak out) we're engagement ring shopping this weekend?
Siblings: A preciously-dorky younger brother.
Time I wake up: UGH. Alarms are set for 6:45 and 7:00 am during the week, but I often don't get up until 7:30 .... 7:45 .... yeah. I hate the morning. And on the weekends, I sleep absurdly late.
Unusual Talent or Skill: I can recall any tidbit of information if it is a) useless, and b) not what I'm trying to think of at a given time.
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: I don't like peas. Blech.
Worst Habit: Lack of discipline. Procrastination. Being a half-assed friend. Selfishness. Laziness. Yep.
X-rays: I think just teeth. Other science-y exams, but not x-rays.
Yummy Stuff: I like desserts, but also savory and/or salty things. Mmmmmm, gravy.
Zoo Animal I Like Most: Sea otters! Oh, and kittens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment