Monday, March 24, 2008
Stellastarr* - Stellastarr*
I've seen them live in concert twice. The more important time was at the Crocodile Cafe (R.I.P.) in April 2004. Ryan's friends wanted to go, so we also went. Earlier in the day, I had mentioned to Justin and Co. (the Scooby Gang) that we were going to the concert. Ryan was not a big Scooby fan, at least as far as Justin was concerned, so imagine the tension when we show up and who do we see, but some of my friends. Who were much more easy for me to talk to while we were waiting for the myriad intro bands and warm-ups to end. Ryan was so pissed that he left me at the show. I got a ride back to Queen Anne from Justin. In my mind, that was the day Ryan and I broke up. In his mind, probably not, but I'm writing this bloody thing. He might say June, and there's an argument there I suppose, but - no.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment